neděle 23. listopadu 2014

C´est Magnifique Sketch November Challenge + Craftowy Ogrodek Wyzwanie Nostalgia

 


Hello my friends,
today I´m trying my luck at two challenges which a I newly discovered...

First, it´s based on C´est Magnifique beautiful sketch with plenty of flowers and embellishment. I love using flowers on my projects. So this skech is exactly my cup of tea...

Second, Craftowy Ogrodek Challenge, is simply based on the theme NOSTALGIC. There was no other condition, so I´ve used a monochromatic photo with me and my daughter during her afternoon nap.

Many thanks for your visit!









2 komentáře:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the texture and splatters of paint. The gold title really pops. Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique Sketch Challenge! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. The texture and color is Beautiful! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!!!

    OdpovědětVymazat