středa 19. listopadu 2014

Scrap Around The World November Mood Board Challenge + Once Upon A..Sketch November Challenge




Hello my paperlovers!
Today I have a LO to share featuring a photo of my very favorite flower - hydrangea.
This time I´m playing with two challenges.

The first one - Scrap Around The World  - is based on Mood board full of vintage look, bright colours and beautiful flowers...
It reminds me of my recent walk in the park. Since the weather in the Czech Republic this year is unusually warm for November, hydrangeas are still in bloom. I like their magenta colour...

The second one - Once Upon A..Sketch is based on the sketch above and it has a journalling theme: "Inspiration/I am inspired by etc..." Flowers inpire me, in particular I like hydrangeas because they remind me of my wedding bouquet.

Many thanks for stopping by!


6 komentářů:

  1. You have done a fabulous job using our OUAS challenge! The colours are magnificent....loooove your texture, too....really gorgeous page:) Thanks so much for joining us this month:):) And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. A beautiful take on the challenges, the pink pops off the page! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. WOW!!! Stunning layout and great work with the background!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Wow wow wow! Stunning! I love the purples in this! Beautiful background work. Stunning photos! Fabulous job! All the best from SATW! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Wonderful layout with lovely colors! Thank you for joining us at SATW! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. This is stunning! I love the purple background. Thanks for joining in at Scrap Around The World.

    OdpovědětVymazat