pátek 26. prosince 2014

OUAS last Challenge + SATW December Challenge

 
 

 
Hello!
Today I´m here with my entry to two challenges.

The first one - Once Upon A...Sketch is based on the sketch above and it has a journalling theme: "It´s December..." When someone says "It´s December", for me it means Christmas. So I picked a photo of my daughter from last Christmas - in her eyes you can see her big expectations...

BTW: It´s really sad that OUAS ends this month. It was full of inspiration and I really loved it. But I can imagine how hard it is to organize these challenges every month... So big big big thanks to all the design team ladies for their effort!!!

The second one - Scrap Around the World is based on the  mood board above. I was inspired by the colours - light frosty blue and a few touches of red, by snowflakes and the freezing atmospehere which is so typical for Christmas time.

A message for Scrap Around The World: I´m very sorry for the bad Link Title. The correct one is: Jitka Cerna - Czech Republic.

Many thanks for your visit!



 

 


8 komentářů:

  1. Oh! He is BEAUTIFUL! What a perfect Christmas photo to scrap.....I adore how you've used the snowflakes, & the texture and colours on the bg are YUM!!! Thank YOU so much for joining in at OUAS.....it is the entrants that make the challenges such fun.....so happy you joined us for the very last time! All the best in 2015:):)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Oh this is fabulous! I love the background work. Thanks for joining in at SATW.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Just amazing!! I love the background you have created and all these snowflakes look magical! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Beautiful, very frosty! Thank you for playing along with SATW!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Stunning layout and love your background!!
    Thank you for playing with SATW!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. This layout is stunning! Such gorgeous background work and I love how you added the red! Remember to be eligible for the design team prizes you must visit the designers blogs and become a follower! All the best from SATW! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  7. Oh my goodness - this is amazing! I love the background details and the gorgeous photo. Thanks for playing along at SATW.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  8. Great page. I love the mixed media background. Thanks for playing with SATW

    OdpovědětVymazat